SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents v8.0.3
Requirements: Android 5.0+ | File size: 130,7 MB
SwiftScan is the best mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create free, high-quality PDF scans or JPG scans with just one tap. Send files via email or as a fax. Upload them to Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
How it works
• Simply hold your smartphone or tablet over a document and SwiftScan will automatically scan it. The scanner app will then crop the document and optimize the colors. Save your scan as PDF or JPG with one tap.
• Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
• Fax: you can send your documents as a fax right from SwiftScan!
• Scan QR codes: URLs, Contacts, Phone Numbers, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Scan single & multi-page documents
• Enhance your scans: apply color, grayscale or black & white filters with automatic optimization
• One-tap email and print workflows
• Beautiful design & easy to use
• Cloud integration: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and other cloud services
• OCR: extract the text of your scans to copy, search, lookup, etc.
• Automatically upload scans to any cloud service
• WebDAV and FTP, sFTP and FTPs
• Edit documents: Move, rotate, add or delete pages
• Beautiful themes: select your preferred look and feel
• Smart file naming
Supported cloud services
• Google Drive
• Yandex Disk
• Amazon Cloud Drive
Scan privacy safe
• SwiftScan values your privacy. We will never store or save your documents, or use them for any purpose. All document related activity happens on your device, or with the cloud backup provider you choose.
• SwiftScan uses the most advanced scanning technology in its scanner app. Scans start at 200 dpi, premium quality comparable to desktop scanners. Various color modes, auto-optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
• SwiftScan is blazingly fast and incredibly easy. Hold your iPhone over any document, receipt, whiteboard or QR code to scan and save it as a PDF or JPG quickly. The edges of the document are automatically identified so that only the document itself is scanned. It captures the best possible image in the perfect moment.
• SwiftScan works with any type of document, from paper documents to business cards, QR codes, barcodes, notes, even whiteboards or post-its. Instantly scan QR codes to save a business card, show a location, open a website or connect to a WiFi network.