Meteogram Weather Widget - Donate version v2.3.21
Requirements: Android 6.0+ | File size: 7 MB
Meteogram Weather Widget is a weather app showing the weather in a very detailed way at a glance on your home screen. While a lot of weather apps are showing the weather forecast in a rather basic way, this app does that by visualizing the forecast in a so-called meteogram. Doing so shows you a much better overview of when exactly rain will fall, the sun will be shining, when it will become cloudy.
The main focus of the app consists in showing the meteogram on a small home screen widget (e.g. a 4X1 widget). Even while the widget does not occupy that much space on the home screen, it still manages showing the forecast in a very clear way. Simply add a widget on your home screen, specify your location (or let the widget automatically determine your location) and the weather forecast appears on your home screen.
The meteogram shows the temperature and expected precipitation for the complete forecast period. Besides those weather elements, the wind speed, wind direction and air pressure can also be visualized on the meteogram. The user has all freedom to customize how the meteogram should look like.
• Temperature, precipitation, wind and pressure
• Cloudiness / clearness indication
• Short term forecast (next 24 or 48 hours)
• Short term forecast for the next 5 days
• Lots of user settings: colors, weather elements
• Widget providing a long term forecast (next 10 days)
• Show humidity percentage
• Show sunrise and sunset
• Show wind vane for wind direction
• Better (temperature) graph visualisation (f.e. color the graph in blue when the temperature falls below freezing, custom line thickness and style)
• Show moon phase
• Show wind chill
• Feature allowing you to save current settings as default settings
• DarkSky as weather provider as in-app subscription
• For United States only: NOAA as weather provider
About the weather forecast data:
• All thanks to MET.NO (The Norwegian Meteorological Institute) for offering the weather forecast data (notice that for the long term forecast period, one of the best weather models - ECMWF - is used by MET.NO).
• For locations in the United States, NOAA is offered as short term weather provider.
NOTE: the weather provider DarkSky can be bought as in-app subscription. It offers worldwide hourly forecast data for the short term.